Choosing a photographer to capture a very special time in your and your baby or child's life can be a difficult task. There are so many offering this type of service, but how to choose?
- Photographers have different styles of photography, make sure you are happy with the photographer's photographic style.
- Decide whether a studio, home or location photo session is best for you.
- Be clear about what you will be charged. Ask for a full price list prior to your session so you are not in for any surprises.
- Ask what the duration of the session will be, some photographers limit your session time to half an hour and charge
additionally for extra hours
- Check the turnaround time for the finished products.
-Does the photographer have experience in the service you require?
-Check his/her reviews.
I hope this helps :-)
Please be good and do not copy these images and use them without purchasing them first. Do not crop or alter these images in any way. This includes using them on Facebook. Thank You.
Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find sneak previews of recent sessions and details of special offers and freebies.
Please feel free to comment :-)
I am active on Facebook so if you like my work please go ahead and 'LIKE' my facebook page.
Newborn, Baby and Child Photographer based in Weybridge, Surrey.