- Photographers have different styles of photography, make sure you are happy with the photographer's photographic style.
- Decide whether a studio, home or location photo session is best for you.
- Be clear about what you will be charged. Ask for a full price list prior to your session so you are not in for any surprises.
- Ask what the duration of the session will be, some photographers limit your session time to half an hour and charge
additionally for extra hours
- Check the turnaround time for the finished products.
-Does the photographer have experience in the service you require?
-Check his/her reviews.
I hope this helps :-)